Lime & Chilli Turkey
- 4 packs of turkey breasts cut into strips
- 3 peppers, any colours, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into chunks
- 2-6 chillies, chopped
- 1 heaped teaspoon of paprika, dried coriander, crushed chillies, cumin, sea salt & black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Jalapeno peppers - as many as you want!
- Juice of 1 lime
Optional: tomato salsa, guacamole, iceberg/romaine lettuce
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/440F, gas mark 6
- Mix together all the ingredients, except the turkey and the lime and place in a large tray.
- Add the turkey on top and squeeze the lime juice on top.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- If required, serve on a bed of lettuce with the salsa and guacamole.
- Alternatively make a wrap using a lettuce leaf.