Motus Training Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our app
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company's name, your position in the company; the company's address, company's email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
Special Categories of Data
During the course of delivering services to you, we may also collect special category data, necessary for legal requirements, reporting and your health and safety.
Special categories of particularly sensitive personal information require higher levels of protection. We need to have further justification for collecting, storing and using this type of personal information and we need to do this with either your consent or as permitted by UK and EU data protection legislation.
- Learning difficulty/disabilities
- Sexual Orientation
- Details of any Criminal convictions
If you provide us with this information then we will seek your consent to process it.
We also capture data using Cookies; a cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Why do we collect this information?
The personal data collected is needed in order to
- deliver our service to you
- process an application for employment
- respond to enquiries
Information we may collect through our website is needed
- to help identify your computer
- analyse data about web page traffic
- to help us tailor our website for your needs
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
We may also occasionally need to provide third parties with statistical information about our users, though this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: eg. social media, internet services.
Keeping your information safe and secure
Motus Training Ltd are committed to keeping customers' and staff personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law or is required as part our fulfilling our service obligations. We do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with other third parties.
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We use third party providers to:
- ensure our IT and security measures are sufficiently robust to protect your data
- to provide additional services
Our Service Providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities. Some of these service providers are based outside of the EEA. In such case, we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK and European data protection regulations
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at email@example.com You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website and email newsletters and bulletins may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
If you want to review, verify, correct or question anything detailed in this policy or anything about your personal information, please contact Motus Training Ltd in writing using the contact details below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances to the extent permitted by law
- request details of personal information which we hold about you
- restrict the collection or use of your personal data
- to withdraw any permission you have given us to use your data
- or even to delete any records that we may hold;
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to us at :
Motus Training Ltd
Unit 5 Grove Business Park